Hi everyone! my name is Kevin Candia, and i´m 20 years old. I´m on my second year studying Forest Engineering in the University of Chile.

This career is perfect for me, because since I can remember, I´ve been "in love" whit nature, and I really want to take care of it, if not me, then who, rigth!?

 I love to take trips with  my friends anywhere. Our choices are often national parks or ecological reservers. The last one was across the south of chile, we backpacked to the big island of Chiloe. What a wonderful trip.

Other thing that I really like to do is watching films, I love it, it doesn´t matter the plot or the genre of the movie, I just simply watch the movies and then I talk about these films with my friends, who are just like me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Recomendations

Vacations

Post 10 : Blogging Experience