Movie Recomendations

Hi bloggers! In this post I'll write about my recommendations for films for you. I will separate my favorite films topicswhich are sci fi, dramatical and thriller and I'll write a small review about theseMy favorite sci fy movie is "2001 A Space Odyssey" from Stanley Kubrick, the best director in my opinion, and is about the evolution of human rationalismthe creation of I.A and its consequenceinterstellar trips and extra-terrestial life. I highlight its special effectsamazing for its time (1968), and its soundtrack, ideal for the spacial journeyMy favorite thriller movie is "Memento" from the director Christopher NolanThis film is overwhelming and is about a man with an special condition: he can`t remember anything that happenedNolan in this film talks about the fragility of human mind and that it can play us bad turn when interpreting realityMy favorite drama movie is The Shawshank Redemption from Frank Darabont, and it tell us about the friendship of a man wrongly imprisoned and another prisonerIt's a very very good and exciting film. 
what are your favorite movies?, let me knowBye! 

Comments

  1. Hi Kevin! my favorite movie is Kill Bill, its very good!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was to be done on May 4 and the deadline for uploading it May6. You are 14 days late , so I can't mark it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher, this post has to be done on may 18, free theme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vacations

Post 10 : Blogging Experience