My favourite piece of technology. The laptop.

Hi everyone! This post will treat about my favorite piece of technology. In my opinion the technology is essential for the human modern, because all the activities you do during the day, you need the internet, for connect with your friends or work.

My favorite piece of technology is the laptop because I can to connect with my friends and watch movies in my free time, in netflix or pelispedia, my favorite hobby. I use the laptop generally in the night, after university, either studying, watching news or watching movies.

The most I like this piece is your flexibility, you can carry anywhere, and it is very practical if you need to work in other places. Also, I like playing video games in him.

I would talk about everything about  my laptop, it is a magistral piece of technology!




Comments

  1. If the computer was as easy to carry as the cell phone I think it would also be my favorite piece of technology :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Recomendations

Vacations

Post 10 : Blogging Experience