colectivo el sauce blog is the best blog ever!!!
Vacations
Hello readers !, today I written about my vacations in the south of Chile. The last year I went to souht, my favorite place for vacations, because I love the nature, biodiversity, the forest, in short, everything related to nature. I triped with my friends, we went backpacking during for two weeks, where visited the Saltos del Laja, Temuco, Villarrica, Puerto Varas and Chiloe, where I met peolple very nice and beutiful places. Also, during the trip in backpacking, we had to go for hours and hours on the road, sometimes we spent until full days in the hope that someone would take us, others spent cold at night or the camps were not very appropriate, but these were the implications to visit all those incredible places. My favorite place was a camp in the Saltos del Laja, because, it was very cute, with many trees and waterfalls, jumps, were breathtaking and beautiful, and the camp was very comfortable. We also found very nice people with whom we shared all one night and had a great ti...
Comments
Post a Comment